Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Really didnt mean it but it was just too perfect not to say

Corporal
    I knew it was coming Prawney, all in good fun. I really do like this site and i enjoy playing. I'm not a poor sport. It's all good

To be honest i was shocked to see i wasnte evn on the list. Was sure i went out 1st at least once. But if u really kill it clean it and cook it, i apoligise about everything i say

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    To be honest i was shocked to see i wasnte evn on the list. Was sure i went out 1st at least once. But if u really kill it clean it and cook it, i apoligise about everything i say
    I really do. Swear on everything!!! Actually, what I prefer to do as well. I take pride knowing that I can always feed my family,. I also have well water and don't have to pay for electricity because we ran that ourselves through the water/generator from our land. It took us two years to build our house from the trees off the farm by hand. And my heat comes from the wood stove built in a small room on the outside of the home and pipe layed like duct work that we got from state stove to keep us warm. I'm not a tree huger by any sorts, but if it can be done, I'll find a way to do it myself.

nice to meet some more of the other girls/ladies/women here

Hello *insert wave smiley*

P.S. to Admins & Staff :

New Upgrade - PokerOwned Speedway -
    GENTLEMEN, START YOUR ENGINES!

The PokerOwned Speedyway Promotion can be found here under the promotions tab in a few minutes

<snip from Speedway page>

Females can play poker too. Check out pokerbandit22 for example, she can sure grind out some freerolls.

Quote Originally Posted by FullTiltIronMan View Post
    Females can play poker too. Check out pokerbandit22 for example, she can sure grind out some freerolls.
    I know you've been away for awhile but pokerbandit isnt looked upon fondly around here.

Seasoned Veteran
    lmao I loved basically all these responses sadly too many to respond too.. but mainly sorry to the ladies that I did not know were here haha I'm sure you're all very pleasant on the eyes haha. and Zab lmfao I guess as long as I never know they are fake that will work hahaha.

PokerOwned Moderator
    Hot chicks are always nice, but they are -EV to our bankrolls. I've never seen a woman play poker badly. Us men though, we gamble like crazy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast