Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64700.49

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    TON is Gone.

There comes a time.....

...to say goodbye.

Attachment 3434

I hate goodbye messages as much as the next person, they more often then not are nothing more then the ultimate cry for attention. In this case though, after watching the absolute shit show that I have witnessed off and on the last month, and particularly from today at 1AM until the late morning, I prefer to frame this message as the final act of a frustrated person.

So..... see ya around maybe. If things EVER change (and I hold little hope for that happening), I may come back. I may come and lurk now and then going forward, but I refuse, I REFUSE, to participate in the farce that passes for chat and the present MOD'ing that makes it such.

I'm not the first to leave, and I doubt that I'll be the last. I'm certainly not one of the most valued or well known members to depart either.... and you should think upon that dear reader.

Think about all the names, the great personalities, that once were here but are no more. Ask yourself why?

I do.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Bye, don't let the door hit you n the way out.. you were a good player here.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    lilg for mod COME ON PEOPLE GET WITH THE PROGRAM AND LETS MAKE PO GREAT AGAIN
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

take care TON... smh

Rip ton
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

If you don't like people in chat, just block those ppl... It's that simple. I don't know why you made this post.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Mod Tip: If you cant stand someones chat you dont have to leave so you wont see it anymore. We have an ignore feature. Click the triangle beside the persons name and its on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Mod Tip: If you cant stand someones chat you dont have to leave so you wont see it anymore. We have an ignore feature. Click the triangle beside the persons name and its on the list.
    cajun for banz <<< thats the only option

I mean... with good people like Aimee on this site, I am shocked you would want to leave!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast