Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

George H.W. Bush has a sock fetish?

We all get unusual junkmail, but this one is beyond strange. Just thought Id share.

Subject: Self-proclaimed:‏
    President George H.W. Bush ([email protected])
    8:04 AM
    [Unflag this message]
    To: [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Sent: Sat 5/31/14 8:04 AM
    To: [email protected]

f Like this on Facebook

GOP.com

I don?t know what your guilty pleasures are in life, but one of mine is socks.

I?m a self-proclaimed sock man. The louder, the brighter, the crazier the pattern -- the better! It?s usually the first thing people notice I?m wearing whenever I?m out in public and that?s the way I like it.

So when Chairman Reince Priebus asked me to write to you on behalf of the Republican National Committee (RNC), I told him I?d be happy to do it. But on one condition: my letter to you had to involve socks.

I?m proud to say the RNC has commissioned a limited-edition pair of socks in my honor. Embroidered with the Republican elephant and my signature on them, they?re sure to get you noticed.

You can get your own pair today or as a gift for your favorite Republican by sending a special campaign contribution of $35 or more to the RNC now.

It?s important you act now on this offer. Chairman Priebus assures me these will go fast since only a limited number were produced -- and the RNC needs your immediate support to lay the foundation for victory in the critical 2014 mid-term elections.

As a former RNC Chairman, I know that nothing is more vital to our Party?s success than a strong and well-funded RNC.

And I understand the difficult challenges Reince is facing as he works to build and prepare our Party to elect Republican majorities at every level of government in November.

Republicans are up against an opposition that is willing to do, say and spend whatever it takes to expand their hold on power. The Democrats are desperate and determined to fully implement ObamaCare and force their agenda of higher taxes, more spending and less freedom on the American people.

Of course, the liberal special interest groups and the mainstream media will do their part to help the Democrats win back the U.S. House and retain control of the U.S. Senate. Nothing has changed in that respect since I left the White House.

But what has changed since I was in office is the way the RNC is preparing for the 2014 mid-term elections.

Our Party has made it a priority to have a permanent presence in EVERY state and EVERY community earlier than ever before in an off year election.

The RNC already has staff in nearly all 50 states. Their efforts to reach out and connect with new voters precinct-by-precinct, block-by-block is vital to growing our Party and setting the stage for nationwide Republican victories.

But our Party cannot succeed unless good friends and steadfast Republican supporters like you play an active role in helping the RNC provide the resources and tools our candidates need to run winning campaigns.

With your financial commitment today, I?m confident Republicans can strengthen our Majority in the U.S. House, reclaim control of the U.S. Senate, and elect more governors and state legislators this November.

So please take advantage of this special offer to get your very own pair of limited-edition socks embroidered with the Republican elephant and my signature by making your generous online gift of $35 or more to the RNC today.

Thank you for your friendship over the years. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

George H.W. Bush

P.S. I am deeply touched the RNC has chosen to make a limited-edition pair of socks with the Republican elephant in my honor. I hope you will get a pair for yourself or as a gift for a friend by sending a special campaign donation of $35 or more to the RNC today. Your contribution is vital to helping elect Republicans from the county courthouse to the corridors of Congress in the critical 2014 elections. Thank you.

Contribute Now

Connect with Us:
    Facebook.com/GOP | Facebook.com/ReincePriebus | Twitter.com/GOP | Twitter.com/Reince

Paid for by the Republican National Committee.
    Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
    GOP - Welcome to the GOP

This email was sent to: [email protected]

To ensure that you continue to receive the emails that you have requested, please add [email protected] to your email provider's address book.

You are receiving this email because you signed up as a member of the Republican National Committee's online community. If you would prefer to no longer receive emails from the Republican National Committee you can unsubscribe from this list.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Oh wow you weren't kidding lol.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Lmao really is tht really kidaaa sending emails ha
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.