Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cooljaki View Post
    huh dont look as me as an ass but???????? in that case ya ok but each and every one of them are stupid people exactly like all the others that are in the army to defend land war is not needed and if no one would stad there and fight it wouldt be
    Whats wrong with u u a stoner i was in the army active duty for 4 yrs fighting for dicks like u so shut up!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

fing dush bag lolz!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned God
    huh dont look as me as an ass but???????? in that case ya ok but each and every one of them are stupid people exactly like all the others that are in the army to defend land war is not needed and if no one would stad there and fight it wouldt be
    i will throw your azz in baghdad with nothing and tell the natives to kidnapp and torture your a++ and then see how much you beg for military help..stop smoking so much sht dude..lay the pipe down sometimes..we need our military and troops..

PokerOwned God
    cooljaki u r an a s s and I am sure you are not working either - you speak out jealousy because you are a weak jerk

Banned
    can any1 help me out with some pts pls

huh wron thread brother lolz!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    That is a touching story. I only wish that this generation with the baggy pants and listening to all that thump,thump music crap. Could have the honor and dedication that this woman had. Then maybe and I said maybe the news casts would be just a little bit brighter.
    God bless the Marine Corps

oops too late, good luck in life "putz"

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God
    are u a complete moron or were u born that way
    u dont like this country try another one see how u get treated there
    its people like u that makes birth control a great option

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12