Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Teamviewer- Point help

I'm Kind of going to take Dalsues job here , but if anyone has teamviewer and want me to do some surveys for them I'll be glad to for 50% of the points. Pm me to set up a time .

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    I'm going to be the dummy here..what is team viewer?

ahahahhahaahah - nice, go to google.

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

lol..I was guessing this was something 'special' to pokerowned...soooooo, is it?

PokerOwned Master
    No, its just something that lets me take control over your computer, its used also for like buissness meetings and such

thanks for clearing that up, hereztowinz. I kinda figured it was something like that.

Banned
    lol, only an idiot would do that, let someone open a port to my computer for some easy ass points, no thank you, wouldn't trust ANYONE on this site with my computer. Only an idiot would allow that, don't care if its you or Dalsue.

PokerOwned Master
    It allows you to have control also . So at any point you just exit out of the program and I'll get disconnected

Banned
    doesn't matter, i get my own points, i don't ask anything from anyone, and i expect the same. Also, am MCSE, computer fucking whiz, and facts are facts, no ports open for anyone. Another fact, only an idiot that is sad would do this. GL trying to hook some suckers, but not this candy maker.

Banned
    and if you really wanted to help people for the sake of helping, instead of trying to hijack them, why don't you just give your survey and tasks trade secrets....oh no, that would be actually helping people get points, can't do that.
    But, that being said, you are a Giants fan, so no disrespect, we winning it this year brother!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast