Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Sweet Live Session

Won $670 last night and with the $220 or so I won the other night, Im up 9 bills this week. Im so happy as I was in the dumpster the last few weeks when I dumped a grand. I did great the few weeks before in this home game, but I ran bad and the players were on to me. Luckily a player talked to me and told me a betting tell I had and gave me some advice for this game.

I walked in with this info and a new plan last night. I played super tight, and played few hands, but I got lucky as shit on a few. The best of all I didnt suffer one suck out for 7 hours of play. It was so much more relaxing. I went runner runner on a guy who flopped the nut flush and I got a boat for an 800 buck pot. One guy won a $2000 pot with trip queens agaisnt trip 9's, the other guy screamed ran out of room and never came back...

PokerOwned God
    so what you're trying to tell us is the only way you can win at poker is other players telling u what u do wrong and u hitting runner runners. no suprise here.

#NiggasInParis

You made profit.... Must have been a soft game so.

Just kiddin. Nice win man.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yep, outside, advice, runner-runners, and soft game = $600 profit for one month of play on my home game...I'll take it.

i wannna know what the guy told u was ur betting tell?? that mite be funnnny. but glad u did goood and didnt losea bu nch more,, too hope u keep it goin tooooo and that u DONT RUN OUT screamimg or pulling hair out like that guy ha

PokerOwned Demi-God
    We all cant be poker gods like u rocket. Sometimes when u run bad u need outside help to get over the hump.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by marlydog1812 View Post
    We all cant be poker gods like u rocket. Sometimes when u run bad u need outside help to get over the hump.
    rrickir asked what your betting tell was? what was it ?

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Demi-God
    When I bluff

well u didnt say what it was grrrrr lol u can tell us heh,, we cant SEE U anyways marly..

PokerOwned Demi-God
    congrats on the winnings marly all rollercoasters go up and down just have to buckle in for the ride

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast