Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62280.2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    any profit is good ..........................

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hehe thanks piglet, yeah love when the ride is going smooth. Im stoked though for the guy who won 2 g's. He is the guy who gave me advice and told me today he is broke and just paid three months rent in advance ($300 a month for nice two BR apt here)...hehe frigging degens all over world.

rrickir basically I was telegraphing my bluffs with the size of bets and after my first five winning sessions one player figured it out and told others and I went into a funk and lost 3 sessions bad. My bluffs were called down by second/third pair a few times that killed me. So last night I stopped bluffing and bet like my bluff tell when I had cards and it paid off. Yes I went runner runner on a huge pot once, but actually played good all around to maintain a great session.

PokerOwned God
    congrats on the profit marly, winning is always good..so tell me how was the setup..nice place, food, drinks..girls all that as well..or was it a basic home game

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah Ive won 9 hundie this week, and have built my live roll back.

Its an apartment that no one lives in but holds cash games on Mon, Wed, Fri and a SNG on Suns. Game starts at around 9 and goes to 6 am. The time suck for me, but Im a degen so I lose alot of sleep. One room has a real table. The game is run very professional with a two girls running the table. One deals, and the other shuffles and manages the chips so there is little time lost to shuffle and rake. They have a fridge full of henikens, water, and tea. The order food for you and they pay for it twice throughout the night.

There is a rotation of 30 players, but would say there is a man group of ten degens. Of the 30 I would say 20 are ultra tight and about 5 maniacs like me. I was happy i was really tight last night and Im working on my game to fit this particular table. Asians seem to be very methodical and they think their moves through.

The guy who is running this game is making bank. I would say he makes 500 night in rake x 12 times per month. Cost of living way lower here too.

Chicks not bad to look at too...

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Nice win in live Poker. GL for that

PokerOwned God
    That was very kind (but foolish) of that player to talk to you about your tell. You spot a player's tell, you never let him know about it.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah I agree steve, he told me he told me cause Im the only foreigner at the game and that since I was winning at first and then they shared information about me among most of the other players and then I started to lose that it was only fair that I knew I was being ganged up on. He his hella cool, he also likes to burn and is hooking me up .

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by marlydog1812 View Post
    yeah Ive won 9 hundie this week, and have built my live roll back.

Its an apartment that no one lives in but holds cash games on Mon, Wed, Fri and a SNG on Suns. Game starts at around 9 and goes to 6 am. The time suck for me, but Im a degen so I lose alot of sleep. One room has a real table. The game is run very professional with a two girls running the table. One deals, and the other shuffles and manages the chips so there is little time lost to shuffle and rake. They have a fridge full of henikens, water, and tea. The order food for you and they pay for it twice throughout the night.

There is a rotation of 30 players, but would say there is a man group of ten degens. Of the 30 I would say 20 are ultra tight and about 5 maniacs like me. I was happy i was really tight last night and Im working on my game to fit this particular table. Asians seem to be very methodical and they think their moves through.

The guy who is running this game is making bank. I would say he makes 500 night in rake x 12 times per month. Cost of living way lower here too.

Chicks not bad to look at too...
    nice..thanks for the vision..well written and again thank you for my speech..my wife loved it..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12