Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WAS supposed to be nice relaxing dinner xmas,,,, didnt go as planned lol..!

SO.. i was relaxing tday and playing the bcp 1500 freeroll earlier and doing pretty well. then i quit on purpose, casue firend came to get me to go to HIs moms for a nice dinner, jsut the 3 of us. He lives 45 min away also.. His car is janky,, as lilg woild say, lol , and he refuses to take it into shop,, why , idk lol. SO, before we can even leave and get on freeeway,, his car starts over heating and we have to go get water to put in it. We go the cvs near my house. While we hanging out at the local cvs,, and my friend is giving every homeless person there is,, a cigarette,,.. One of the managers, comes out, who i know, from seeing every ,other day, for the last 3 years, casue i go therr all the time. HE starts asking me if will wait for him, till midnite,, he will go out to eat and for a drink with me then,, WTF LOL.. He is like 38 yr old and i am lot older than him lol.... AND hes doing this in front of my best firend,, whos now gettin a little mad.Then i see he put his cell number in my purse, wehn i got in car. this never happen before, and i go there like every day lol... WE then have to go find food, that my fiernd can order to take home to his mom and for us to eat also. There was one bar/ restaurant open in my neighborhood, and u can imagine how packed it was. SO we order some food to go,, and in 20 min when we go back to get it, she say,, we dont have that stuff anymore on menu today and we have to reorder and wait 30 m ore minutes.!!.... theres a 7/11 right next dooor, SO then we had to witness a minor dogfight in the parking lot too. ., while my oblivious friend, handed out more cigarettes to any1 that asked, lol I AM now , safe and home..... have not looked in bag yet from restaurant, , to even see, what kinda food i ended up with. , it bettter be good lol. .......first thing i did at home, was make firend open bottle of champagne, before he had to go get his moms food home... THEN< cork exploded , and spilt ch ampagne every where too,,,!! lol...... so now i willl j jsut SMOKE SMOKE something good,, and to helll with my bad asthma from yesterday:,, th en eat the mystery dinnner in boxes that havent been opened yet........... hope every1,s xmas dinner was bettter than this lol

Wow. Just ... wow. And "Mystery Meat" to boot!

Can I have a cig and here is my phone number..........

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    sounds like a normal night for you

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Wow. Just ... wow. And "Mystery Meat" to boot!
    LOLLLLL mystery meat,, seems to be some kind of steak/ prime rib thing lol,,,,,, with sweet potato fires and a green bean wrapped in bacon lollol,, now i have to heat every thing up,,,,, WHERE DAME,?LOL theresssss bacon involved here hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Can I have a cig and here is my phone number..........
    LOLLLLLL cept the fone number was NOT FROM the homelesss guy..........

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I like the smoke smoke part!!!

i got a little ahead of my self MAR loll, i will jsut drink the spilt champagne now tnnite,,, and save that for wehn asthma is more b ettter sooon, i a little scared,,,,,, but i am staring at it, and stilll wanting to hahah

Dont forget to bring protection when you go out at midnight!

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Awwww, sweet roach maybe got some Christmas champagne that got splashed on the carpet...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast