Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Last longer bets in Cake PO Tourney

Last longer bets in Cake PO Tourney

if this gets a lot of interest, maybe we can make this more of a regular thing

im willing to be anything 50-100 points

glgl everyone

omgg i looked down it was 5:29..and like crap im gonna miss the cake tourney...againnn lol so i opened client and got to turney and it was seating sighhhhhhh

i always seem to miss that thing!!! need to set a alarm or somethingggggggg lol

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    I am looking at everything but the 'password' till the almost last second and seem to miss the Cake as well, RV. It's rather frustrating but in time, I am sure I can adjust to this system and try to be ready! (seems Cake will not be on the schedule in the near future, though)

Seasoned Veteran
    omgg i looked down it was 5:29..and like crap im gonna miss the cake tourney...againnn lol so i opened client and got to turney and it was seating sighhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by shesellsseashells View Post
    I am looking at everything but the 'password' till the almost last second and seem to miss the Cake as well, RV. It's rather frustrating but in time, I am sure I can adjust to this system and try to be ready! (seems Cake will not be on the schedule in the near future, though)
    does that error thing come up for u? if it does..u have to sometimes exit out and log back in immediately

if it's something else i might know how to help..i might not.. lol

and ya i heard..sigh to bad to because i really like cake and i like it more than carbon and acr lol and i alwaysss miss it its such a bummer lol..geuss ill have to trade someone for monies on there lol

Quote Originally Posted by markinm View Post

why did you copy my post?