Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    one thing that may make it a little easier and is really just me nit picking but in the stake terms section what do you think about it saying "horses cut" rather that "stake split" and having to put staker/player in the description. if it just said "horses cut" there would just be one number and might prevent people from making the mistake of putting the wrong number in the wrong place like lets say that the staker wanted 60% but accidentally put in 40/60 it could throw the thing off, but if it was just one number and it was clear that that number is the horses cut, it just may help avoid mistakes and make it clearer who gets what.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    or even having 2 different sections, one with stakers cut and one with horses cut. i dont know why i just see people having problems with putting it in backwards, or a horse claiming that the read it backwards trying to keep more of the winnings.

sorry forgot it said that, it was 1 num before, i had the script do the math is why, i wouldn't want it like that here. im off the next 2 days so ill tighten this up later
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Demi-God
    shiiiit man dont apologize ur doing a great job keep it up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12