Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Question I hope i dont have to wait out the weekend

I requested my first redeem for $10 on Aced on Mon the 8th this week and was just late for the Monday list and its now Friday and heard that they don't go through on the weekends and feel bad cuz I've bugged Zab twice about it and don't want to be that guy that just needs to be patent. I'm not worried that I WONT get it I'm just wondering what's up? I'm sure its Aced deal and Zab has nothing to do with it but chatting with them they acted like they didn't know what I'm talking about and just said go talk to pokerowned so if anyone has experiences with longer delays with redeems it would make me feel better lol thanks

Banned
    It's possible that it got overlooked. That happened to me 2-3 weeks ago. Zab had to resend it to them and I got it a few hours after he did.

Quote Originally Posted by BC7Falcons7 View Post
    It's possible that it got overlooked. That happened to me 2-3 weeks ago. Zab had to resend it to them and I got it a few hours after he did.
    Ya if I don't hear or see anything by sun I think I'll just pm Zab and ask to resend it. Well actually did he wait till Mon or Thurs to resend it or did he do it that day?

Banned
    I requested it on a Wednesday. And when it still didn't come after that next Monday, I got ahold of Zab and he resent it for me on tuesday. Came a few hours after that.

redeems are done on Monday's and Thursday's. Now what time Zab does them on those days, have no clue. I know a member put one in this past Monday but it was after Zab sent of the list. If you redeemed after Zab sent of the list it would have been pushed through yesterday and more than likely it will be Monday before it goes through into your account.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ever since p2p transfer was not allowed, Im sure its been taking a while. But I wouldnt worry about it too much. You'll prolly have to wait on the weekend tho. I havent redeemed anything since p2p was disabled so I have no idea how long on avg it takes for players to get their $. Update the thread!

Got it, saw it when I got on this morning I'm sure it was just the time I requested it that caused it. I emailed aced support and don't know if that was the reason I got it on a weekend ether way I'm happy

PokerOwned Veteran
    i just wish i had funds to transfer .... lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah some times the transfer of money to you may take a long time. just hold out for a bit and you'll probably get it.