Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    I feel empty inside! IM YOUR TRUE BFF!!!!! Poofy you're awesome too. Along with the other two PO poker babes (rricker and rake) you help clean this site up with your pureness. The rest of us are useless degen bastards.

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Well, I do not know whether to be happy about this thread or not. . . considering that I am thrown in the " useless degenerate bastard " category. SO, no, not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by marlydog1812 View Post
    I feel empty inside! IM YOUR TRUE BFF!!!!! Poofy you're awesome too. Along with the other two PO poker babes (rricker and rake) you help clean this site up with your pureness. The rest of us are useless degen bastards.
    hahah,, i wouldnt say ALL USeless bastards, LOL,, but there are defo a bunch of those here too. ALONG with a lotta nice, friendly, helpful people tooI have a few firends, from other past forums, that i still talk to all the time and have met some too. so is always nice to make poker firendsss that u mite know a long time. and help each other along too.

Banned
    Glad to have you on this site as well, except for you taking my chips from time to time

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I have been here a little over 3 months now. I know that is not long, but I feel I have developed a friendship with certain members here and would like to thank you all for the welcome and the good times to come
    U are awesome also pooffy
    i have always said u treat people with respect u earn respect
    and most peeps here follow that simple guideline

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Himmel your ok Ill put you in with the three angels (Poofy,Rrickir, Rake, Himmel) you can read Oprah magazine and eat bon-bons together....

Most members are very good people,,,but like in the real world,,, some are azzholes....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Poofy is a donk!!! ROFL <3 you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12