Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shellabella View Post
    I've played a couple games with this group...always good fun.
    Come see us again! We miss you gracing us with your presence. Hopefully we will all be back playing Poker Stars before too long

PokerOwned God
    Is this also possible for german players ? Or just US players ? For sure I have problems with US prime time starting times...

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    betta than ~ CatMan ........... !
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

PokerOwned God
    well I found it under private and if I win I will be in

Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    Is this also possible for german players ? Or just US players ? For sure I have problems with US prime time starting times...
    Yes this is available/we accept members/players worldwide. We have a member from the UK, several from Canada and the US. Come get familiar with everyone in the clan, we would be glad to get to know you.

Join us this evening at Carbon Poker for a fun-filled game of NL Holdem The Jokers Smile - Saturdays 9 pm est Password: funnyside

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    187!! i am also a member of the clan! havent played in a while tho!! it is a great bunch of folks, always a good time!!

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    187!! i am also a member of the clan! havent played in a while tho!! it is a great bunch of folks, always a good time!!
    Tracy, I would like to see you and me take Player of the Month every month in 2014. Hope you have a fun and safe New Year!

http://villainsofthefelt.com/archives/5288

The Villains Of The Felt are awarding a Player Of The Month winner to anyone who can out heist all of the competition in our VOTF League games on Carbon Poker!

The Villains of the Felt hosted 14 games that counted towards Player of the Month for November. It turned into a chaotic race at the end of the month when, after the last game of the month was played, there was only $2.27 separating 1st and 4th place! We will now recognize those players who landed in the top 5 for the month.

In fifth place, with total winnings of $15.67, OwlfartThethird showed that he has his eyes set on taking down this title soon. It is only a matter of time.

In fourth place, with total winnings of $19.21, nineiron2002′s bankroll would not go ?hungry? and is determined to hit a hole in one very soon when he heists the POTM in the future.

LordKahnBanton proves himself a fearless leader of VOTF day in and day out, but fell a little short even though he still managed to rob third place and add $19.74 to his moneybag.

Last months POTM seemed determine to repeat a job well done having been only the 5th player in history to add his name to the Villains POTM banner. He fought hard and valiantly, almost snatching the title again but could only watch as another baddie climbed the ladder ahead of him in the last game. SuomiKotka had to settle for a second place and $19.97 added to his BR.

It has been said that ?Every great story needs a Villain? and our Player of the Month proved just that. He hatched, devised and carried out a plan that made for a wicked ending in this race. Our November Player of the Month pulled off a victory in the very last game of the month to pull ahead of all others and rob the title once again for himself. With total winnings of $21.48 added to his BR, Ezflyfisher aka Two Face is November?s Player of the Month! Congratulations Ez!
    Last edited by NateVest; 12-30-2013 at 07:37 PM.

Want to Register to VOTF site? Email [email protected] | Villains Of The FeltVillains Of The Felt

187 ~ Villains of the Felt ~ 187

Villains Of The Felt | Poker ClanVillains Of The Felt | Poker Clan

187 ~ Villains of the Felt ~ 187

Want to Register to VOTF site? Email [email protected]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NateVest; 12-30-2013 at 07:20 PM.

A VOTF Promotion!
    Posted on June 22, 2013 by Leprekahn

VOTF Emblem

This member even though is somewhat new, has shown great dedication to the VOTF Clan and has tried to help in any way he can. I feel very comfortable in handing this promotion out because I know he will do a Villainous job!!

Help me congrat Nate on being the VOTF Head Hunter!

new male recruit-xxcheckraisinxx

As I have taken on the responsibility of recruiter, I have observing some members here that I think would be a perfect fit as a member of the Villains of the Felt. I would encourage everyone reading this thread that are interested in to participate in our games and get familiar with the clan members. These games are considered free poker training and will propel your game to the next level as it has for me and every other member.
    Last edited by NateVest; 12-30-2013 at 07:05 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12