Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Survey Master

unwarranted thread removal

zab you really need to talk to your CREW and lay down the rules. im 100% sure youll side with them on the issue thats happening now but in this case i was banned wrongly. there is no clarity on the ad ticker. i posted a thread about a stake and it was deleted. so i make a thread on ad ticker and it was deleted. both by the same guy.(rambler) no where does it say threads about stakes are not allowed. i was not bumping the thread 100 times an hour, nor was i asking in chat.

so of course the hothead that i am i retaliate in chat. if the threads had not been removed wrongly, then none of this would have occurred. id not be pissed and banned for 30 mins. if we had a FAQ section on the ad ticker stating NO MORE STAKING THREADS i wouldnt have made 1. point is WE DONT. so my thread should have stayed. rambler should not delete shit unless he is 100% sure he is correct. mods should not ABUSE power

thread deletion was unwarranted, chat ban was warranted
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Survey Master
    chat ban doesnt happen if mod wasnt removing threads he shouldnt be removing

chat ban doesnt happen if you dont lose your cool over mod doing what he shouldnt be doing, how u handle the situation determines whether u get a ban or not, whilst rambler doing what he does best might not have helped the responsibility is still on you
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

It was said yesterday that the ticker was to replace the chat spam and all of the threads created begging for stakes. I would take that to mean to use the ticker, not the forum or chat in these instances.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    It was said yesterday that the ticker was to replace the chat spam and all of the threads created begging for stakes. I would take that to mean to use the ticker, not the forum or chat in these instances.
    do you think i sit here and read chat all day? i have shit to do unlike some of the other users. unless it is written and can be found how can i know its said?

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    do you think i sit here and read chat all day? i have shit to do unlike some of the other users. unless it is written and can be found how can i know its said?
    Well if you don't know for sure, perhaps you should find out before throwing a full blown temper tantrum.
    We can get clarification from Zab.

dont see anything wrong with a stake thread but he banned you because you called him an asshole in chat
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Survey Master
    also pooffy you should choose your words better. i make a thread one -2 times a week at most posting for stakes. i hardly call that begging. i usually take care of myself on poker cash. begging is posting every few minutes in chat or in the forum. bumping 100x a day. you guys/gals need to step down off your thrones n come back down to earth

t Problem here is this isn't a staking forum, where most of those have clear rules about how to request stakes, if its even allowed there (when my site was running in 06-10, most sites didn't even allow asking for stakes, including mine, you could only apply to open ones, so this is a newer problemto me). I don't know the best way to handlethisother then my suggestion to separate the off site trades and staking into their own categories so people can put threads there, otherwise yea its not really stated they can't make request thread, in fact think placing a thread and then using ad ticker was suggested as the usage
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast