Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63929.16

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This site sucks!!!

I've been a member for about one month and have done countless surveys and downloads but still no freakin points, don't say it's your cookies, I checked they are fine. I'm done...........

Banned
    Or maybe you just suck at getting points ....

What country are you in??

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think it sucks too, but I still keep coming, back. Even though I don't have any points, on my Account. Theres just a shiny 0! I guess now theres just americans chance to play, and get everyone to look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by provise444 View Post
    I think it sucks too, but I still keep coming, back. Even though I don't have any points, on my Account. Theres just a shiny 0! I guess now theres just americans chance to play, and get everyone to look at it.
    false im not american

short answer you are either from a reject country that has no offers or you are an idiot
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Can people outside the US do CrowdFlower? It's easy points to get you started.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Lol, reffers, i Belive because I can't buy em either, only from some really rare videos that will pop- up. It would be even more clam, then everyone had a little chance.

Quote Originally Posted by denco1973 View Post
    I've been a member for about one month and have done countless surveys and downloads but still no freakin points, don't say it's your cookies, I checked they are fine. I'm done...........
    Stick to the whats working section, at least you know someone has converted it if its there, and Crowdflower converts 100%
    Good luck

lol....thats why i wasnt able to reply with quote to gimme.....lmao......anyway, i was just going to say... "rofl ...... xDD"

Last edited by Swittie; 05-22-2013 at 01:51 PM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

"Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Quote Originally Posted by gimmeabrew View Post
    lol..........xDD

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast