Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some sad news about OneHotDame:(

.. I am hating to post about some sad news tonight about one of our long-time original members,,, one hot Dame,,,, and I know people have been asking about her this past year.

My friend Tonis, just logged into poker owned tonight after not coming on for about a year and he had a message in his inbox from dames brother from last March. But he just saw the message tonight and he passed it along to me. I found out last winter that she was sick,,,,with lung cancer,,, but she didn't want to say anything here or for anyone to know. She didn't tell me,, I found that out from Tony later on and then she just kind of disappeared after that but this is the message her brother sent to Tony I'm just going to post it I think it can speak for itself
    From her brother::
    °I don't know any other way then to to just say this... On the morning of March 25th 2017 Dama Stay/Southern AKA Onehotdame died from complications brought on by lung cancer. I don't know if she told you anything about this or not prior to her death but I do know there was nothing she loved more then visiting poker owned and talking to her friends. I don't think she wanted to bring you guys down so she sort of stayed away from the site in her final days. She is survived by her father, brother (me), and two beautiful children. I know you know every one here more then I do so if you could break the news to every one who knew her that would be much apreciated by me. I think they deserve to know she didn't just shun them for no reason at all. Also I believe another friend who tried to cantact her several times when she got very sick towards the end, I think his name was Mich... if you could tell him and any others who knew her especially wel including your self that if they desire any more info on the situation they or you can contact me ... Thank you for making her happy all those days before she passed she loved you all so very much."

I removed her brother's email that's the only part I edited

Anyways Dame has been missed!!! she was one of my very first friends here and we used to chat all the time late at night so she has been missed and will be missed here

OMG this is so sad. RIP dame, you are truly missed.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Omg, is it really it? OMG... idk, why didn't she told us?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    RIP HotDame .

PokerOwned Master
    rip dame we will miss u

Wow this really sucks. She was cool as hell and one of the nicest people I’ve met here

RIP Dame
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar

Dama (SXXX) Correct?? the XXX's are her real name.

Sorry, but I need a moment to process that, (I'm not referring to rrickir's post...[lack of brevity that is])...

Respect to: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=dama%20stay
    Last edited by astub1975; 12-31-2017 at 11:46 AM.

This is so sad. You will be missed Dame

This was a tough one for me when I logged in.
    The last time I was on was when Dame was going through all that moving.
    This was the only place I could find her when her internet connection or computer was going haywire.
    Somehow she always found a way to get here no matter what else wasn't working.

She could always convince me to get in a game and have fun for a while, or to just ignore the drama going on in the community at different times.

She did it with a 'can do f##k you' attitude that you couldn't help but adore.
    Of all the reasons I'm glad to have found PO, she truly has been one of the best of them.

Thanks for the memories Dama, may whatever table you play on up there respect your raise and admire your grace when you sit in.
    One of a kind beats all other hands in life and you earned a full stack being that.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ye rip dame.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast