Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

seeing a n ew small trendfor some in debt...

now this doesnt apply to every1 who owes here at alll,,, BUT i been running into some people on hero poker or other merge skins while playin, who used to be here a lot too, when i asked , where u been they say" well i bo rrowed too much, and i,m too lazy too do surverys,, so i dont play there now .( so mayube just a warning to u s alll,,, to not be so free with loans anymore or just only loan peopleee u think u know and trust well, or as well as u can here tho,, i dunno. most pople eventually pay ba ck tho,, but was sad to me to see them sayin that,, and i have one that owes me in shark,, thats been gone siince early december,, so maybe other people doin that too,, borrow and cant pay and dont come back now, okkkk,wellll,, lucklyyy not every1 like this tho

donmega perhaps?

noooo ,,, otheressssss tho((

Banned
    wow thats strange... i hope i make points for my post.. lol

PokerOwned God
    Tanks for the warning, but for sure you can never know... thats the reason why I only loan to long term members and only through loan shark. (I already learned my lesson from a scammer)

someooneee pleasee removee this spammer please lolol..

Private
    a warning to u s alll,,, to not be so free with loans anymore or just only loan peopleee u think u know and trust well, or as well as u can here tho,, i dunno. most pople eventually pay ba ck tho,, but was sad to me to see them sayin that,, and i have one that owes me in shark,, thats been gone siince early december,, so maybe other people doin that too,, borrow and cant pay and dont come back now, okkkk,wellll,, lucklyyy

Private
    wed too much, and i,m too lazy too do surverys,, so i dont play there now .( so mayube just a warning to u s alll,,, to not be so free with loans anymore or just only loan peopleee u think u know and trust well, or as well as u can here tho,, i dunno. most pople eventually pay ba ck tho,, but was sad to me to see them sayin that,, and i have one that owes me in shark,