Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Toddler Killed @ Zoo in PA

PokerOwned God
    Wow, neither could I. That is so sad. The parents are probably going through a very tough time!

#NiggasInParis

wow I watched this and pray that the little boy went from the fall and not by the wild dogs.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

the mom should be thrown in with those dogs for being such an idiot and putting the poor kid on the rail in the first place.

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    WOW YES THIS WAS VERY CRAZY TO HEAR ABOUT. RECENTLY TOOK A TRIP THERE THIS YEAR i MAY HAVE PICS OF WHAT THE DOGS LOOK LIKE. VERY SAD STORY

I TOOK MY FAMILY THERE IN JUNE AND JUST SEEN THEY SAID MAY THERE WAS ANOTHER INCIDENT WHERE THEY ESCAPED
    Last edited by P0K3R4F00D; 11-05-2012 at 09:58 PM.

PokerOwned Master
    Sometimes children do not get a second chance when their parent makes a mistake.

I have a relative this foolish. She had her new boyfriend lift her son and set him on the wall so he could 'see the bears', signs all over saying stay off the wall. I walk around Como Zoo and I see someone walking the 4 foot wall atthe bear or lion exhibit. I say to myself, look at how foolish that guy holding his child's one hand and letting his kid walk the wall.The child could fall in. All of a sudden I get a hello from the woman next to the man and boy, saying Hi.
    It was my niece and her new boyfriend. Just stinking great.