Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65945.45

Experienced Member

Saw Bob segar in vancouver last night and he tore the place down!

I'm only 21 so unfortunetly i got no pussy, not cause it wasnt availible cause it was all old lol. the whole crowd was on its feet for last 6 song just screaming along, was insanely good time, highly recomend seeing on of his show. i was the first to light up in my section ( was nervous ) but after i relised everyone wanted to toke along with me it went fine, the concert fuzz didnt even care.

He's one of my old time favorites,,, "Running Against The Wind" ,, "Night Moves" and "Turn The Page" are at the top of the list. And yes I'm old. ROFLMAO
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    ever go see Manson, damm instead of lighting up bud, they light up meth. fucking horrible stench in the air i cant stand meth heads. ever hear of the russians doing alligator or crokodil. fucked up man, its fucked up.

JBD
    I saw George Clinton and the Parliment-funkadelic here in town at a smaller venue. This was in my teens. Went with a few buddies. They fired up some herb and passed it around. Then someone up front kept trying to hand it to George Clinton,who passed at first..then gave in and hit that shit! They rocked out for 3 1/2 hours! One of my all time favorite shows up there with Pantera*RIP DIME* and all original black sabbath.