Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63297.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rumor is wrong

rumor is wrong

I do not know how the rumor that someone else plays for me sometimes started. First, I live alone. My house is wified, but only I have the password. I only play on my desktop PC and although I have a laptop, it is not fitted out to play three tables at a time. I have never cheated and abhor those who do. I do talk on skype with rrickir but we do not during games. although I also have join me I have never asked anyone to do so. I will ask Zab or Pooffy to check my IP address and I don't use a VPN. So if anyone wants to say i cheat or let someone else play for me, post it here, then go to hell.

I have not heard this rumor at all, ignore peoples words, especially if you know that is all they are.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    everyone talks shit when you beat them, i say let it be, they are assholes, muuuuaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah this news is new to me also
    dont sweat it catlady

it is not a rumor is is just jbrazon popping off a mouth at everyone after he gets owned...the guy has become a joke at the tables and sorry we cant help with his table chat catlady...He is the only one saying this shit and I have seen him say the same thing about dochollidaze and a couple other good members after he loses to them....just his way of coping with the idea he sucks at poker

cat is very nice and I'm 99.7% sure she is not a cheater. 5 points?

I have not heard any rumors like this, but I can assure you don't allow anybody on your account.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    it is not a rumor is is just jbrazon popping off a mouth at everyone after he gets owned...the guy has become a joke at the tables and sorry we cant help with his table chat catlady...He is the only one saying this shit and I have seen him say the same thing about dochollidaze and a couple other good members after he loses to them....just his way of coping with the idea he sucks at poker
    yes this has happened to me several times when i beat him - also some others too - last week not him threatened a player he would get banned because he won and he continued as long as he could in chat - so immature - just ignore them

PokerOwned Pro
    I do not know you and have not heard this rumor; however if you ever beat me in any pot, even just for the blinds, I am certain you cheated

I saw him comment about that the other day, but it didn't make any sense and I figured it was just JB being his normal asshole self.
    don't sweat it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast