Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70429.6

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    hi beeees ,, weeeeeeeeeee good job,, i tried to make the marketplace thing for 25 but it woudnt let me LOLOL says too small an amount,, so ill just post here and u will see then YAY TY BEEEESSSS

PokerOwned Moderator
    I apologize. I didn't know there was a minimum amount of points you needed to trade in the market place. I'm gonna message Zab to see if he can distribute the points, otherwise, I'm gonna have to find surveys that work and give the winners 100 points each instead of 25.

Bet everything on Black please haha
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

zab will do for u beeees for the 25 i need LOL i did 3 surverys , all for over 400 points each,, last 2 days and didnt GET the points for any of them so..........))))))0

PokerOwned Moderator
    All people should have been paid. PM me if you have not, but should show 25 points in your history now.

i got it!! TY beeees u better th an radium, haha,,, they said they would respond again within 1-4 days and they s t ill havent and they ppwe me 512 points LOLOL.... TY again beeees GL again,,,

PokerOwned Master
    Yep , got my 25 points. Thanks for the the game, Bees.

bet on red and odd number man. then red again and again till you win once.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123