Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63955.45

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

rivdee vs me in chat, acts like GOD on PO! we do the samething, and i get a chat ban!

ok so rivdee starts off being a smartazz to me for asking a ? and we sht talk back and forth just for a few mins AND i GET kicked off chat for 30 mins.! wtf? just bc u know him better Poof and hes been here longer! that BS! HE STARTED IT! wtfever! its 30 mins! lol still a damn joke. can u say "picking sides"??? SMH
    The beautiful thing about poker is that everybody thinks they can play. - Chris Moneymaker

PokerOwned God
    ohhhhh.sounds like a chat battle went wrong on 1 side..oops..

TON is Gone.
    He answered your question, much the same way as others did. he called you LAZY (which is not rude nor an insult) when you said you would rather just keep asking in chat. YOU started it, and your behaviour was much worse. NOT ONE person was in agreement with you, something you failed to notice thru your attempted rage smoke screen.

FYI... making forum posts about getting banned usually gets you.... well..... banned.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Drama drama drama! Steer clear of chat.

Seasoned Veteran
    Yea it was all about getting tagged for the BCP specials. Ive read everything and asked 3 times. I'm still not tagged and its really not worth the effort anymore. This site isn't doesn't always have the clearest instructions. Took me 2 or 3 weeks to figure out how to play in client, or I should say, what client was and how to get to it. I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the chat in question but I do know that 93.287% of the time Ive asked site related questions its met with no answer or a smart ass answer. I know I can't be the only one to think navigation for beginners on this site leaves a little to be desired.
    If you were that good you wouldn't have to tell me, everyone else would tell me.

Chat drama, Woot woot! 30 min. bans? ahh that's an honor

Quote Originally Posted by suited88 View Post
    ok so rivdee starts off being a smartazz to me for asking a ? and we sht talk back and forth just for a few mins AND i GET kicked off chat for 30 mins.! wtf? just bc u know him better Poof and hes been here longer! that BS! HE STARTED IT! wtfever! its 30 mins! lol still a damn joke. can u say "picking sides"??? SMH
    I seriously don't know why I am replying to this, you were not banned because I know him better or he was here longer. You were banned for the same reason I ban everyone else, it doesn't matter who starts it, it is who does not listen when I ask it stops. I asked you to be civil and for some reason you kept going.

on the bright side, you are now tracked to BCP according to Zab post yesterday morning in that retag thread, as I tried to tell you twice in chat.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned God
    this is why i dont get involved with chat

Quote Originally Posted by JustDestined View Post
    Yea it was all about getting tagged for the BCP specials. Ive read everything and asked 3 times. I'm still not tagged and its really not worth the effort anymore. This site isn't doesn't always have the clearest instructions. Took me 2 or 3 weeks to figure out how to play in client, or I should say, what client was and how to get to it. I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the chat in question but I do know that 93.287% of the time Ive asked site related questions its met with no answer or a smart ass answer. I know I can't be the only one to think navigation for beginners on this site leaves a little to be desired.
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ers-21658.html

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...new-20924.html

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ers-20940.html

and they are just three of the countless threads that are designated specifically for beginners
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast