Support or Activism groups from MEN/FATHERS ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Without blurting out my life story or rambling on with some sob story about how the world is out to get me; I have been searching for a group or other entity who's mission is to help men and or fathers struggling with life in general.
Us Fathers, especially in the United States, seem to be the only demographic of society that, pardon my French; nobody gives a sh*t about. There are literally hundreds and thousands of groups whose sole purpose is to protect the rights and liberties of any other demographic you can think of. Several weeks of online searching has produced not one actual organization to help struggling Fathers.
Unfortunately I have myself in a situation where I have a 15 year old daughter out of wedlock. Long story short: Met her mother at a party when I was 17, one night stand, tried to work some family unit from the mess, we went our separate ways with-in months. Mother agreed to joint custody w/ her as primary caregiver and no order for child support.
Some years go by; I've been married for 9 years and have two other boys with my wife. My daughter was 9 and her mother was engaged to a man in the navy stationed in Texas. There were threats made about my daughter being taken there and potentially never seen again. I file motion with court house to prevent her moving out of state. Next thing you know, the court house has no record from my previous arrangement in 1999 nor do I. The mother denied it ever existed. I get ordered support, which I don't have any problems with as long as its reasonable like stated in the FED guidelines.
They started me off several months and nearly 10K in the hole before ever telling me what to pay or even having an actual order to pay anyway. So my payments where set slightly higher than average to catch up on the arrears. I've been laid-off from 3 jobs since 2008 and have twice since put in from a review and reduction since by that point I was paying over 65% pre-tax income to one of my 3 children. Both times they raised the amount I had to pay! I am a good father, active in all my children's lives and often get my daughter more than the court ordered amount.
Currently working with an attorney on the matter but I wish some one out there knows of any group that helps fathers?