Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Intelligent life? Where??

I stumbled over this in fb...

"If a picture is worth a thousand words, then this picture is worth many thousands of bison. This photo from the 1870s shows a man proudly standing in front of a mountain of tens of thousands of bison skulls - an iconic American species that was systematically slaughtered by the millions as European Americans settled the west.

The US Army actively endorsed the wholesale slaughter of these animals for two main reasons: to remove any competition with cattle, and to starve Native American tribes who greatly depended on the bison for food. Without the bison, the resisting tribes of the Great Plains would either be forced to leave or die of starvation.

More than a century after this dark period in our history, the bison is making a comeback. After living on the brink of extinction, this American icon is slowly but steadily returning to the Great Plains - one baby bison at a time. You can watch a video of how Native American communities and conservation groups like Earthjustice are fighting to bring back the bison on our website: Re-Born to be Re-Wild | Earthjustice

MH"

The original facebook link is here https://www.facebook.com/12456320431...type=1&theater

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Yeah - back in the mid-late 1800's, it was great sport to blast away at bison herds from trains - just sitting in the train shooting bison, with no intention of harvesting anything at all from the hundreds of corpses, leaving them there to rot.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Veteran
    That picture disturbs and saddens me.....