Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Remembering "9/11".

This is a sad day in America's history. It's one of those days you will never forget where you were when you heard the news. I was sleeping when my ex-wife woke me up and told me that "they" had flown planes into the Towers.

Do you realize that more people were killed on 9/11 than in the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941. Through out time, how many millions of people have been killed in the name of someones else's God. Are we to be blamed that we were born here in the USA and they were born in the Middle East ?

We should never forget what happened that 9/11 and for me, I'll never forgive. I'm just grateful that I live in a country where I can express how i feel about that day.

Take care
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

i was in 8th grade and the teachers couldnt tell us what happened. rumors were going around they had bombed our nearest military base. lol.... kids
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    i was in 8th grade and the teachers couldnt tell us what happened. rumors were going around they had bombed our nearest military base. lol.... kids
    I was in school too my teacher started crying when called to the door by another teacher and we all watched on tv while our parents cam and picked us up one by one.

PokerOwned God
    yes it was horrible and i do cry when i watch it every year - i still cant get over the people who jumped from the top those images still remain in my mind

PokerOwned Demi-God
    God Bless to all those souls that we have lost and we will not forget you all.