Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65044.45

PokerOwned Veteran

Refer a Friend. Full-Tilt

If you wish to be refered by me, you will gain the same rewards, Send your name and email you signed up for Full Tilt.(E-mail is not used for sign in process of any kind, so would not be used for malicious meaning)

Earn over $100 each for both you and a friend when you invite them to join you at Full Tilt Poker through the Refer-A-Friend program.

Every time a friend you've invited joins Full Tilt Poker, downloads our software and makes a real-money deposit, you'll both earn cash bonuses as they play in any of our real-money ring games, Sit & Gos or Multi-Table Tournaments. The bonuses are deposited into each of your accounts as the friends you refer reach specific milestones.
    Refer A Friend

Friend's Name:
    Friend's Email:

By participating in Refer-A-Friend, you can receive:

Over $100 in cash bonuses.
    Bonuses achieved as your friends reach specific milestones.
    Payments made directly into your Full Tilt Poker account.
    A special offer for your friend, combining cash bonuses over $100 AND a 100% First Deposit Bonus, up to $600.

Sign up as many of your friends as you wish. There is no limit on the number of friends you can refer.

Your friend will receive an email inviting them to join. After they download the game, open an account and make a real-money deposit, your friend can achieve their Refer-A-Friend cash bonuses within 90 days from the date of their first deposit.

In addition to these rewards, your friend will also get two Step 1 Tournament tickets once they?ve earned their first 100 Full Tilt Points.

For a limited time only, your friends can reach their points milestones 1.5 times faster by playing Rush Poker* ring games. For each Full Tilt Point your friend earns in a Rush Poker* ring game, they will have 1.5 points credited toward their next Refer-A-Friend milestone. Please see the Refer-A-Friend Rules for more details.

When your friends make their first deposit, they'll also be eligible for Full Tilt Poker's 100% First Deposit Bonus, where we'll match their first deposit, up to $600.

Your friends will also keep the Full Tilt Points they've earned in pursuit of Refer-A-Friend milestones. Players can use their points in the Full Tilt store to get Tournament Tickets and Ring Game Tickets, or to enter special Full Tilt Points Sit & Gos and Multi-Table Tournaments.

For further details, please see the Refer-A-Friend Rules page.
    Refer A Friend FAQ
    Full-Tilt FAQ
    * Patent Pending

PokerOwned Pro
    gl not thinkin this is gonna work out tho

PokerOwned God
    i wish full tilt would give me the money they owe me...when are they going to pay back the usa players?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    i wish full tilt would give me the money they owe me...when are they going to pay back the usa players?
    They're probably not going too, all assets were seized