Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64123.59

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    morons like that are just sitting to take ur shit....and i doubtttt they are donks sitting with 7k lolol...try n take some cash...but i can promise they wont let u double to many times...even if its for only a few bucks

thats crazy. why would you sit down at such a low limit table with that much unless you are showing off.

haha...I do that from time to time when people at the table act all cocky. I'll just throw my entire roll on those limit tables and play a few hands before getting up. I've never put that much onto a penny table before that, that's a bit crazy!

hahaha wtf I'd do this though.

The table max only applies to NL i guess. But sitting with a roll that big does serve an intimidation factor to some people. I bet one guy busted out his full roll, probably the 1k guy, and the guy with 7k couldnt let it go unchecked so he sat and dwarfed his roll.

That or two players from higher limits decided it would be funny to get reactions like your's by showing micros players stacks bigger than they've ever seen before. They wanted you to comment on it so if you did then mission accomplished.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    They were probly having a pissing battle at who had the bigger roll, that would be the easiest n more than likely only way to show how much each had. Either that or maybe theyre playing backed n that was the quickest/easiest way to verify that they had all of the stakers funds.

PokerOwned God
    i didnt even think you could sit at the same table with someone with that much money on it???

that was crazy

PokerOwned God
    lol, didn?t know that is allowed to sit down with ?such an amount

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12