Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66623.98

Seasoned Veteran

Got to use better BR management and bring bcp roll up

I was finally able to get something going on BCP after a long time of grinding out points and giving lock away there was only soo much one could do with $5-$25 especially when you are running bad. Finally with a $25 gift card I won the $5 1k and got third in the $10 1k. Still a long ways away from where I want to be then today I started playing dumb games like satelittes and rebuys which I know through my history is not good for my br either are turbos. Currently playing the $2500 $10 tourney then that will probly be it for me tonight. I am using this post mainly to help myself with my BR I will post tourneys sng and outcomes. I am a big cash player and will post any profits and loses there. My goal is to build the baby up then do some serious staking. I know you all like stakes.

Seasoned Veteran
    Br 334.08

Good Luck in pursuing your goals. Play smart and be patient. Hope the cards fall your way....

Well good luck and great poker to ya. Seems like you know what your doing. Let us know how your BR managment goes. I personally don't have very well BR managment.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.