Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61112.28

Banned

Spotify is NOW OPEN IN THE USA!!

I used to use spotify when i was living in the UK, and now it works in the USA. It is like a cross between iTunes and groovesahrk and they have every song on it so its perfect for anyone who loves to listen to music while they play poker!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Private
    The most famous of these catalogs are those issued in the field of philately. These are limited to the Austrian collecting field, and are issued annually. The oldest of these, the Österreich Spezial Katalog (Austria Special Catalog), as of 2007, is in its 63rd edition. Also issued annually are the Österreich Standardkatalog (Austria Standard Catalog) and the Vierländerkatalog (Four Countries Catalog), the latter of which lists all stamps issued in each of the four German-speaking countries: Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Private
    Everyone has a favorite quote that they love, so I thought it would be fun to share them here in this thread. Share famous quotes or your own quotes, and include the author of the quote, if known. this is a funny thread.. let me see here is one.. he who knows when he can win a poker tourney and when cannot will be victorious in the long run.. gametime7