Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    so i guess needless to say I HATE DUMB MFERS lol guess i should have started my first reply with that statement!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I don't think it has to do with freerolls -- some people just play dumb. And occassionally they will benefit from their stupidity. You gotta just shrug it off and know in the long run you will come out ahead of them.

OK, starting to play a little more. I'm getting some of my groove back. I got second and first in sec fr for a total of 80 chips which puts my br there at over 200 so I can start playing something more than fr. Probably won't for a min though. Still don't have the time or concentration to risk br money, just points. I also won 90c in lock fr and 80c on merge playing 2c/4c flhe.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    i dont understand how people play so dumb at the freerolls!! i understand they are freerolls but isnt point to win!! how to do u call 180 raise with crap? when the blinds are 20/40?? obv if someone is raising like that they have a monster hand!! how do u call with 57 or A2, just makes no sense to me!!
    Ok it depends if multiple people call then it sweetens the pot. If I have position on the raiser then I might make the call with crap. It really depends on stack size.

If I new for a fact that he/she has aces and that he/she is unable to fold those same aces and if we both have at least 3600 chips (give or take) then I just might make that call. Risk 180 for the opportunity of getting 3600 plus chips. I'll take that chance.

I am far more likely to do this against a TAG player. I am actually hoping they have a made hand. Much more likely I will get all their chips. Against a LAG I am hoping that I can convince them that they can get me to fold. Less likely I will get all their chips unless they are a true maniac or they over value what they hold.

Just placed 4th in Lock's 50c tourney for 3.99.

Bankroll - $21.49

Well I've taken enough of a beating for tonight. I think I'll head to bed. I wonder if I'm going to discover that I'm really shitty at poker and can never earn enough to make a cashout. I'll just be in PO FR purgatory forever.

Ok, I've been playing too much at work. Been getting burnt out on poker, frustrated, not feeling like I'm playing my best. I try to play on the site where I have the smallest br and try and build my way up. That's lock, and instead my br just keeps slipping. Now I plan on not doing anything poker related tonight and I feel like playing. I think I'll just go nuts and start a tourney on all my sites. I'm sure that's the smart thing to do.

You open a lot of poker accounts, let me know if you want to open another one. :P

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    ya ever had a real bad day ~ well mines been three days long
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

Quote Originally Posted by onehotdame View Post
    ya ever had a real bad day ~ well mines been three days long
    I was having a bad month on Lock. Lost almost half my br, but finally turned it around tonight. I got 2nd in the 50c tourney, so now I'm almost back to $20. High roller right here!! Hopefully your luck turns around to!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast