Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Experienced Member

Rake and Split Pots

Does anyone else feel like they are getting really bent over by fulltilt paying rake on split pots?

I've never played cash games up until Take 2 and i've got to say, I would not be a happy camper if I was actually playing high stakes and this was happening. At least 6 times now i've been allin with a stack between $5 and $10 and when it splits you end up losing money! That aint right!

It's only a few cents but you guys playing at higher levels would be feeling it a bit more. I guess it's not something new and i'm just a whinging newbie, just seems like if its a split the pot should be rake free. Am I missing something or is that too much to ask?

Cheers!

When it comes to cooking, there are a few tools that you can't go without. A good pair of tongs, a chef's knife, and a baking sheet are all essential for any kitchen. But what about a pot?

A pot is an essential tool for cooking, and there are a few different types of pots that you can use. There's the stockpot, for boiling water or making stock; the skillet, for cooking eggs, bacon, or sausage; and the pot roast, for cooking a roast chicken or pork.

But what if you want to cook something in a different way https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/gloria..._14793970.html? What if you want to cook something in a pot that's not traditionally used for cooking?

That's where the rake and the split pot come in. The rake is used to turn the pot over, while the split pot is used to create two separate cooking surfaces. This is great for cooking things like rice or pasta, where you want to make sure that each side is cooked properly.

With a rake and a split pot, you can cook anything in the pot, and you'll be able to create the perfect dish every time.

Hey everyone! I'm currently working on a research paper for my biology class, and I could really use some help. Research paper writing has always been a struggle for me, but I'm determined to get it right this time. And I found a way to achieve my goal. I opt to get help with research paper. BestCustomWriting makes this process as easy as ever. I open the website, fill out the form, make payment, and breathe out since 90% of the work is already done. No one has revealed my secret yet, so I want to share it with you.