Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

R.i.p mrinsidious you will be missed!!!

Well, what to say. I just found out a little while ago that I had just lost a good POKEROWNED friend. MRINISIOUS was a very good person, with a great big heart. He always believed in me and my poker game. He staked me in the 12.5k and other tourney's and told me "Don't worry if you bust we will get the next one. You have to play these bigger tourneys with better players so you can get better." We would talk everyday about becoming legends. The thing that sticks out the most is when he told me, "It's not about the money Gino, the money is only to keep tabs, It's about becoming a LEGEND. The money doesn't last forever but LEGENDS do." I will never forget what you taught me, and the confidence you have given me. I know your up above watching, I am going to win a big one for you bro.

I want to thank you for believing in me and helping me believe in myself I will never forget you. You were my good friend from PO and you will be missed. R.I.P. MARC (MRINSIDIOUS)

Gino Meoli
    Attached Images Attached Images

I just started talking to him in the last few weeks and getting to know him - had a bright mind for how the poker world could optimally run and had a good sense of humor.

Wish I could have chatted him with more, you'll be missed Marc.

- Rob

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    whats happened to mrincidious?
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned Pro
    Although I did not know MrInsidious very well, I did see him around PO. He seemed to be a genuinely nice guy from the things I have heard about him. He will be missed around here, and I feel fortunate to have known him, even if only as associates and briefly. I know from past experience how it is to lose someone you care about\are friends with to an overdose. RIP MRINSIDIOUS you will be missed.
    Last edited by NuGHuFFeR; 12-16-2013 at 03:16 PM.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Is this for real?? I've worked a lot with him recently, he was a good guy from everything I could tell. That really sucks if this is true...

PokerOwned Pro
    yes it is true

Me and MRINSIDIOUS had a marketplace transaction at 3am yesterday morning that never went through. He put the market up and I accepted. I told him I accepted and never heard back from him again. I pm him a couple times and never heard back from him. When we never finished the transaction I knew something was wrong. He has never not finished a transaction. He was a good guy.

PokerOwned Master
    Sadly this is true. My name is John and Marc ( Mrinsidious ) was my friend in real life. I first met Marc around 8 years ago ( 2005 ).We played in many live poker games together here in Houston. He was like a brother to me. He helped me when i was down.... He was always trying to encourage me... He was always positive even in the face of adversity. I can relate very well to what Italian wrote in the original post. That was him.The night before he died i talked to him on the phone. He called me around 7pm and said " i just played "Leatherass9 ". "I played with dusty schmidt and he showed me respect" Marc always wanted to play the best. He liked the challenge. It was a very tragic and unnecessary death. Marc was 30 years old. His Grandma found him on the floor of his bedroom at around 1pm on December 15th. He had overdosed on fentanyl. His Funeral will be this friday. Please say a prayer for his family. Marc you will be dearly missed brotha. Rest In Peace.

Marc Benestante Obituary: View Obituary for Marc Benestante by Memorial Oaks Funeral Home, Houston, TX

His Grandma has told me His Obituary will be released Thursday.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    I'm so terribly sorry to hear of the loss of this young man. May God and peace be with his soul.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast