Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64275.99

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by italian314 View Post
    well, what to say. I just found out a little while ago that i had just lost a good pokerowned friend. Mrinisious was a very good person, with a great big heart. He always believed in me and my poker game. He staked me in the 12.5k and other tourney's and told me "don't worry if you bust we will get the next one. You have to play these bigger tourneys with better players so you can get better." we would talk everyday about becoming legends. The thing that sticks out the most is when he told me, "it's not about the money gino, the money is only to keep tabs, it's about becoming a legend. The money doesn't last forever but legends do." i will never forget what you taught me, and the confidence you have given me. I know your up above watching, i am going to win a big one for you bro.

I want to thank you for believing in me and helping me believe in myself i will never forget you. You were my good friend from po and you will be missed. R.i.p. Marc (mrinsidious)

gino meoli
    rip

PokerOwned God
    Wow I was just involved in trade talks not long ago, seemed very nice person.

I was wondering where he was a few weeks ago. Rip

I am very saddened by this. I was playing with him in client the night before. Such a shame this young man died. I pray for his family and would like him to know he will be missed.

JBD
    I did not know him too well, we may have spoken a few times..I'd like just to add my condolences as well..

RIP Marc

Quote Originally Posted by jfaive View Post
    Sadly this is true. My name is John and Marc ( Mrinsidious ) was my friend in real life. I first met Marc around 8 years ago ( 2005 ).We played in many live poker games together here in Houston. He was like a brother to me. He helped me when i was down.... He was always trying to encourage me... He was always positive even in the face of adversity. I can relate very well to what Italian wrote in the original post. That was him.The night before he died i talked to him on the phone. He called me around 7pm and said " i just played "Leatherass9 ". "I played with dusty schmidt and he showed me respect" Marc always wanted to play the best. He liked the challenge. It was a very tragic and unnecessary death. Marc was 30 years old. His Grandma found him on the floor of his bedroom at around 1pm on December 15th. He had overdosed on fentanyl. His Funeral will be this friday. Please say a prayer for his family. Marc you will be dearly missed brotha. Rest In Peace.

Marc Benestante Obituary: View Obituary for Marc Benestante by Memorial Oaks Funeral Home, Houston, TX

His Grandma has told me His Obituary will be released Thursday.
    It saddens me to here this, although I only had a few interactions with him, they were always pleasant. I pray for his friends and family. May he now be at peace.
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

RIP Marc
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Experienced Member
    Rip

PokerOwned God
    I pulled a miracle hand and wondered how could I get that, and well thought of you.

PokerOwned God
    on that note, wanted to say I put a message in the guestbook.

Never got to know him myself saw him a couple times on site, My prayer are with his family and friends, rest in peace to a fellow player

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast