Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Parlay Champion

GPT Sites and btc redeems

Why do some of the GPT sites out there make you pay the transfer fee when doing redeems? But when you yourself transfer money you have to pay the fee. The person doing the transfer has to pay the fee but not when it comes to gpt sites, the fee comes out on the receiver not the person doing the transfer. WHY?!
    "From the bottom of me heart, I'd like to take dis chance to apologize to absolutely nobody! The double champ does what the fuck he wants!" Connor Mcgregor

<CKC1UNV> Go Cowboys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thepokerkid View Post
    Why do some of the GPT sites out there make you pay the transfer fee when doing redeems? But when you yourself transfer money you have to pay the fee. The person doing the transfer has to pay the fee but not when it comes to gpt sites, the fee comes out on the receiver not the person doing the transfer. WHY?!
    I can only speak of the policies I know - The sender always has to pay the fee; in the case of why you have to pay extra out of a GPT redeem its typically them covering the fee by taking it out of your money. Which is BS of course, its a cash grab.

Rivdee: WE OF COURSE TAKE ZERO FEES OUT OF REDEEMS AT POKEROWNED. ZERO!!!
    ThePokerKid: Did you say zero? Ever?
    Rivdee: YES DUDE, WE DONT TAKE FEES OUT OF YOUR REDEEMS!!!! EVER!!!
    ThePokerKid: Why are you yelling?