Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64757.25

Page 11 of 217 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Good one there!!

Quote Originally Posted by lulabell79 View Post
    "Nobody is always a winner, and anybody who says he is, is either a liar or doesn't play poker."

-Amarillo Slim
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Master
    I must complain the cards are ill shuffled till I have a good hand. ~Jonathan Swift

PokerOwned Master
    In a game of poker, I can put the players' souls in my pocket. ~Beausourire

PokerOwned Master
    I believe in poker the way I believe in the American Dream. Poker is good for you. It enriches the soul, sharpens the intellect, heals the spirit, and - when played well, nourishes the wallet. ~Lou Krieger

PokerOwned Master
    In life's poker game, the optimist sees the pessimist's night and raises him the sunrise. ~Robert Brault

PokerOwned Master
    Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents. ~Lou Krieger

PokerOwned Master
    Industry executives and analysts often mistakenly talk about strategy as if it were some kind of chess match. But in chess, you have just two opponents, each with identical resources, and with luck playing a minimal role. The real world is much more like a poker game, with multiple players trying to make the best of whatever hand fortune has dealt them. In our industry, Bill Gates owns the table until someone proves otherwise. ~David Moschella

PokerOwned Master
    Old card players never die, they just shuffle away. ~Author Unknown

PokerOwned Master
    You have it in your power to turn a bad-beat around simply by realizing this simple truth: The more bad beats you encounter, the luckier you are. It's a sign that you are playing against opponents who continually take the worst of it, and if you can't beat someone who always takes the worst of it, you can't beat anyone. ~Lou Krieger

PokerOwned Master
    [Poker is] as elaborate a waste of human intelligence as you could find outside an advertising agency. ~Raymond Chandler

Page 11 of 217 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast