Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Thread: Karma....

PokerOwned Veteran

Karma....

So if you don't believe in Karma, you are crazy.

Yesterday morning, just after starting work, i locate underground utilities, so i drive all over the place, i came upon an elderly lady, probably mid 80s, laying the street with her walker tumbled over and one of her shoes off. After unsuccessfully trying to get her address so i could find her a family member to help, i called EMS to help her out. While waiting for the ambulance to show, i got my cones out to help block the road incase of traffic, got a shirt out of my work truck for her to use as a pillow, which i later forgot about, so i lost a good fleece, oh well.

Well today, while marking the utilities at a very nice, big house, i found a $50 bill in the grass. I went to the door and told the homeowner about the money. He told me to keep it, cause he appreciated the honesty, and could be absolutely certain it was his.

Cool huh? to top it off, on the way home, i bought 4 $2 scratch offs, and we got pizza tonight. 1 of the tickets turned out to be a $25 winner.

Who says karma won't come back, good or bad

PokerOwned Veteran
    tell that to victims..?

Well good day for ya
    Last edited by fascinoma; 07-08-2011 at 03:44 AM.

PokerOwned God
    i've found the same thing out , but giving to god . the first 10% of your paycheck ... it really does come back in miraculous ways love my god

Knight
    Cool story and I'm with you Wrangler.

really awesome story garlic

random acts of kindness always pay off some where down the line