Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64275.99

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Florida man mistook his girlfriend for a hog and shot her :P LOL

my day wasnt so bad afterall. lol

A Florida couple was on a weekend camping trip that ended in an airlift to the emergency room.

52-year-old Steven Egan was hunting with his girlfriend Lisa Simmons in the northern part of the state when he mistook her for a hog and shot her.

"He saw a hog and thought he shot it and went to look for it," Maj. Steve Clair of the Flagler County Sheriff's Office told ABC News. "He heard her and thought it was a hog and just shot."

The mistake was not actually related to her appearance. Rather, Egan had earlier shot at a hog that continued to evade him. He reportedly instructed Simmons to stay at their campsite while he pursued the evasive animal, according to the Flagler County Sheriff's Office However, Simmons ventured away from the campsite, apparently searching for oranges that had fallen from nearby trees.

When Egan heard rustling in the woods, he fired in her direction without first making visual confirmation with his intended target. Instead, Simmons was struck in the legs by a .30-caliber bullet from Egan's gun. She was airlifted to the nearby Halifax Health Medical Center where she is listed as being in serious condition.

Authorities say they aren't planning to charge Egan for the accidental shooting.

"He was very sympathetic that he'd shot his girlfriend," Maj. Clair said. "It was an accident. I think it was just a violation of one of the cardinal rules of hunting which is you never shoot what you don't see."

How do you hit something with a gun if you dont look? lol he saw her !!! he just did not to offend her.

Lol was checking out what's new and thought this was going to be a joke. The article should prolly say ex girlfriend though.

PokerOwned Master
    wonder how long he's gonna be in the sh*t house for this one? lmao

i think me gf is a hog can i shot her? oops she's watcing me type this "slap" bitch.

PokerOwned God
    Yeah , i've done it before. Reasonable mistake.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Veteran
    I dont see why this is funny .........

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Someone went hog wild and hogwash is what the Judge will say. Someone will squeal like a pig in the pokey.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Quote Originally Posted by ad87ag View Post
    I dont see why this is funny .........
    Stupid people are funny. Several tv shows in the US are dedicated to these type of funny people.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Sounds more tragic then funny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast