Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Thread: new game

PokerOwned Veteran

Talking new game

anyone here ever play the wolf game

i would gladly answer you if i knew what u are talking about......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

the wolf game ?no ,only the older one)

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    How about you enlighten us, on what ur talking about. Details would be nice.

PokerOwned Veteran
    In Werewolf (better known as Mafia), a small village learns that werewolves live in their midst posing as their fellow villagers. Not knowing who can be trusted, the people decide to use a democratic vote to kill off one of their number each evening. During the night, however, the werewolves strike and claim another life. The Master of Ceremonies (MC) oversees the process until either the werewolves are executed by the daily lynchings or they outnumber the villagers, at which point they overpower and eliminate the remaining townspeople.

Players assume the roles of the villagers and werewolves, receiving role PMs from the MC (also known as the host) as to their identity. During each Day phase (usually matching a real-life day of 24 hours), everyone will vote for one of their number to be killed. The dead villager?s identity, human or werewolf, is then revealed. The Night phase follows, during which the werewolves kill off an innocent villager. This continues until all the werewolves are voted off (resulting in an ?innocent? villagers win) or until the werewolves match or exceed the number of villagers and kill them off through sheer force (resulting in a "baddie" werewolf win).

Many other roles exist as well. A Mystic might dream about villagers each Night to learn if they are human or werewolf, a Vigilante might take the law into his own hands and kill someone in the hopes of ridding the town of a werewolf, or Mafia members may exist as a second baddie team. Necromancers study the dark arts in order to resurrect the dead, and Serial Killers stalk the night as one-man teams.

In the world of Werewolf, you must kill or be killed. Good luck - you're going to need it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    it is alot of fun but is alot of work for MC i use to play at the carbon forum

alot of effort for little reward
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

anyone play football manager 2013 here\

the wolf game ?yes,,,it's great!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by prodrose View Post
    the wolf game ?yes,,,it's great!
    it is alot of fun