Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Make Michman a Mod Again!!!!!!!

Okay, so I don't know the details of what went down. I don't even know everyone who was involved in whatever went down. Nor do I know if Michman is or isn't responsible for whatever wrong doings that may have went down...

Here's what I do know:

Michman has not only done everything I feel a mod should be able to do/be, but far exceeded that thereof. He has been the most helpful, loyal, caring PO member I have seen anywhere on the forums. Whenever I have a question and he is on he ALWAYS jumps in RIGHT AWAY to help me and not only to help me, but to explain, and re-explain to me, and when it's one of "those" nights re-re-re-re-re-explain, what I need to know, to inform me of things before they get carried away. To message me when some bs scammer is trying to "mentor" me and forewarn me of their doings, to keep chat civil, he goes out of his way in every aspect, to do every little thing. Whether be placing the bounties before freerolls or correcting someone in chat, he is on top of absolutely EVERYTHING. When I think of the PO mods, I think of him first, always. He is the PO mod to set the bar to every PO member of the personality/helpfulness traits a mod should have. I looked up to HIM as an example of what a good PO member/mod is like because that's what he is and should always be. He's a great person, poker player, friend, forum member, and most importantly mod..

Don't take that away from him. I KNOW he doesn't deserve that. And any attempt to rationalize that seem just plain stupid to me. I find it absurd I'm in the position to be writing this in the first place, it's just ludicrous...

Can I hear some +1's and support on this please? I know MANY others feel the same way.
    Last edited by jasonv12; 07-21-2013 at 03:13 AM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    lilg for mod O_o lol
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

dude if u dont know what went on, if u dont know who was involved and why then this thread is redundant imo

a persons actions in the past should not give them free passage for things they partake in in the future
    u adopt that mentality and all hell breaks loose
    yes he was a good mod but if he did something to break the po rules then he should be punished accordingly imo
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

I'm with you jason. I think MichMan is a great mod! He's always on and always helpful. He stays calm even with all the crazy people that try and get under his skin. Frankly, he's the only mod that I've talked to enough to say that I really respect. I've seen some childish behavior out of other mods before, but never MM.

BRING MICHMAN BACK!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Michman was by far the most helpful to me with any question i brought upon the chat. Everyone makes mistakes. I dont have much input on the situation because i know absolutely 0% of what happened but i do know that he was a great help to me and im sure so many others. You may take the green from his name, and his title as Mod but he will remain to be a role model for many of us.

PokerOwned Master
    +1

PokerOwned Veteran
    go get your 25 points for posting somewhere else bro. Quit spamming up the thread and have some respect or keep your opinions to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    dude if u dont know what went on, if u dont know who was involved and why then this thread is redundant imo

a persons actions in the past should not give them free passage for things they partake in in the future
    u adopt that mentality and all hell breaks loose
    yes he was a good mod but if he did something to break the po rules then he should be punished accordingly imo
    I would never break a PO rule. I adhere to them entirely.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Pro
    Me and michman have had a few pms, always been helpful. I have no idea what happened nor does that matter to me. I like seeing this dude in green.

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    I would never break a PO rule. I adhere to them entirely.
    u dont get de -modded for nothing mich...i dont believe that for a second...which means either zab is going crazy, u did something wrong, or u requested it....
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast