Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I haven't smoked MJ in over 20 years and have no plans to go back. After 15 years of everyday smoking, I just got to the point where I didn't get high anymore, I just got "Stoned". This thread isn't about the pros or cons of smoking pot. It's about cost.

My question is how much does it cost at retail now days. What's the price for pound, ounce and quarter ounce ? I know that it will vary depending on the area of the country you live in.

After a few hours I'll come back and let you know how much the going price was back when. When I started, it was just Mexican pot. Then they sprayed down there. So the start of the Hy-bred plants began. Don't worry I'm not the DEA.. ROFLMAO

Now 5:00 PM

Okay,,, when I started smoking (which was when the "Dead Sea" was only sick) Mexican, which was almost all you could find,,, $90 a pound and $10 an ounce. Later $900 to $1100 a pound,,, $100 to $120 an ounce,,,, $40 a quarter for a very "higher" (LOL) grade.
    I smoked some turkey once...

PokerOwned Master
    wife just got here id in the mail she is now legal to smoke and grow

Banned
    I have to smoke when i play poker pnline or i will not play good but playing live i stay sober.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234