Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66827.79

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oVITOo View Post
    pound = 4-5k
    oz = 270-350
    quad = 100-120

At least those are the rates by me. May be cheaper for states that decriminalized or have medicinal.
    sounds about right, that's the going prices for the decent stuff out here in new jersey...lower end of the ranges if you've got the good connect (less middlemen adding their taxes)...i was happy getting my oz's for 290-325 depending on the quality when i'd pick up...i had the good connect, and i always kept everyone happy on my end as well =)

PokerOwned God
    if your just getting reggie/50 it should be from
    80-100 bucks an oz..
    40 a quarter
    1k a lb.

thats for some decent but not the greatest

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    and are you talking about reggie or loud which is like dro and kush etc.
    Dro really isnt a type of weed but a way to grow it.

Quote Originally Posted by TreeGod64 View Post
    i wish i could still smoke but for some reason i can smoke a pack or more of ciggs a day and not have a prob but about 25 years ago i smoke a joint and it set of asthma attack and ever since it's been like that thinking about trying edibles
    May wanna make sure its not an allergic reaction n not allergies before eating too much.

Quote Originally Posted by LIB_CON View Post
    only the good stuff in this house... so about $400 oz...
    I suspect prices to come down a tad since we went recreation legal recently

I really only like indica and at very small hits...I hate being too high and never, ever wanna be stoned...
    I just like a happy and mellow body relaxer

now the indica is what im talking about...finally some1 who knows wtf they are talkin about...people still smoke regs? i used to buy like 7 grams for $20 bucks haha.... ewww i wouldnt put anything but fire in the lungs!!

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    now the indica is what im talking about...finally some1 who knows wtf they are talkin about...people still smoke regs? i used to buy like 7 grams for $20 bucks haha.... ewww i wouldnt put anything but fire in the lungs!!
    lol havent smoked regs since middle school blah
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

yea no shit....thats what im saying!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I remember in the 70's when a good ounce of alcupolco gold was $10... and better not have many stems and seeds... Now I see grams of KB go for $20... and you barely get a good joint out of it.... what's the world coming to?

I thinks thats what is wrong with a lot of internet players they are stoned. LOL
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Seasoned Veteran
    I have never smoked MJ and hopefully never will. But what I do know is the prize of it. Here in finland (northern Europe) 1g (gram) costs 15euros. I don't really know is it high or low for one gram. Lol

damn those prices are crazy i pay $60 for a quarter and $100 for a half but im guessing those are east coast prices

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast