Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pot Smokers

Pot Smokers

First of all don't get me wrong, I smoked dope for 15 years, everyday. If I got lower than two ounces I was in panic mode.
    Hell, a lot of the time I had more pot in the freezer of my fridge than food.

I'm not putting grass down, in fact I think it should be legal. If it was legalized, you think there's a lot of overweight Americans now, just wait. LOL

Anyway do you think there's an ingredient (including THC) in pot that makes pot smokers brag about smoking pot ? Are do you think it's just part of the culture ? It's brought up all the time in chat. It just got me wondering because I was the same way when I was smoking.

Reminds me of,, Puff Puff,, That's some good sheeet there man !!!
    Last edited by wagon596; 08-30-2013 at 03:18 PM.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Haha it's like getting laid, I am sure if people here were getting laid they would be bragging about that too. I think that is why Azreal1 is so angry all of the time tbh. I think the poor mofo needs to bust a nut. He is like that dog in Van Wilder.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Haha it's like getting laid, I am sure if people here were getting laid they would be bragging about that too. I think that is why Azreal1 is so angry all of the time tbh. I think the poor mofo needs to bust a nut. He is like that dog in Van Wilder.
    Who brags about getting laid other than lil boys? I get laid often, real often, but wont talk about it in chat and shit, but pot is like a common thing that brings people together, most pot heads instantly click just off the fact they both like weed. They have something in common, just like we talk about poker because we all like poker. You dont ever find yourself talking about poker to someone who dont give two fucks?

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Lol... I think that goes for a lot of people on this forum. Bunch of little kids No girl friend and nothing better to do. Buncha idot losers who think there pro.

I only disagree with one thing OP

When I was smoking, I ate a ton..I mean a ton. And never gained a pound. Its like the weed gave me a better metabolism

PokerOwned God
    the one time i smoked many years ago i ate a whole turkey - that was not fun really dont get it

I'm all for legalizing pot too - I don't see that it's any worse than alcohol. But I hate playing poker with stoners - was at a home game last night, was up like $60 (from a $50 buy-in so more than doubled up), then the buds came out. You can't bluff a stoned stoner, and you can't even push them off bottom pair with hard betting. Got sucked out on 4 times in a row, ended up breaking even and bailing on the game. Left them to their bingo game.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i think they should legalize it also!! i smoked forever and ate like a pig and never gained weight either! i quit doing all illegal drugs about 5 years ago, wasnt easy! but necessary!! have to grow up sometime!!

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    you know how i know you're old wagon....you called it dope. LOL jk man
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

weed is cool, so you brag
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast