Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70429.6

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posted Here on Dpadgett1 behalf

Zab, and all of PO, first off, I want to apologize for being a jerk to more then a few people recently, I have been losing my ass this week down over $1000. That's not much of an excuse to be trolling people but i've just been in a shitty ass mood. I hope that you guys can understand where I am coming from and give me another chance. If not, I had a great run here this summer.
    You do not have to worry about me trying to make a new account, as I have said before, I want to do it the right way. I'm far from perfect in the real world as well as here online, and things were said that did not need to be said. I have alot of friends here, way more friends then enemies. I'd be willing to take a lengthy main chat ban as It seems to just get me in trouble. Again, I'm sorry for being a douche, and I hope that you guys will let me back.

Thanks, Dustin

From Day 1 this guy went toe to toe w/ me. I was like you are done w/ me son from the get go.

The only reason I even gave him a second chance was cuz he was a real person. I tell him all the time he needs to stfu and just do poker here. But, he's not built like that.

My suggestion would be to bring him back on Whorebot status. No posting or chat. Just bubble if he needs to talk to people. (He does owe a lot of ppl here) You can always put his bubble on iggy if you'd like.

OK my 2 cents.

GL allz.
    Last edited by SendCookies; 08-22-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Solid No. This isn't just a one week thing - being in a bad mood, trolling, begging, lying and even the arrogance is forgiveable; talking about lewd sexual acts with underage girls, insulting members children for no reason, etc. is shit that should never happen regardless of mood. His extremes are out of hand - he's had enough problems in his run here that there's no reason to believe he'll change.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Confused. Is this from Dpad?

Zab
    It's from Dpad.

The issue I have is drama.. The guy brings to much drama to the site. He's rude to people in chat, he openly talks about scamming people.. I just don't think he's a good fit at all for the site, especially since I have been cleaning up the chatbox.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

....only 1 i like is zab ....jk idk man...i got my drink n smoke im good
    Last edited by CUSTOMTABLES; 08-22-2013 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    It's from Dpad.

The issue I have is drama.. The guy brings to much drama to the site. He's rude to people in chat, he openly talks about scamming people.. I just don't think he's a good fit at all for the site, especially since I have been cleaning up the chatbox.
    This whole situation is the embodiment of "It gets worse before it gets better". There have been a lot of positive strides made the last 2 weeks toward making the chat better and we're getting there. It's a domino effect when people see what someone gets away with and then use that leeway.

I think 96% of the members here are respectful of each other. That's a pretty good ratio (that percentage is brought to you by arbitrarynumbers.com)

well i for 1 can say 1 thing.....i gave dpad some pts id say about 2 weeks ago.....i said when u can hit me back...not like i was ballin but i extended the favor.... guess wat happen next? paid in full....~~~ i cant say anything for w.e else is goin on but i think he has good intensions

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    This whole situation is the embodiment of "It gets worse before it gets better". There have been a lot of positive strides made the last 2 weeks toward making the chat better and we're getting there. It's a domino effect when people see what someone gets away with and then use that leeway.

I think 96% of the members here are respectful of each other. That's a pretty good ratio (that percentage is brought to you by arbitrarynumbers.com)

LMAO. get a new stats source. arbitrarynumbers.com is obviously BROKE!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    When your excuse for trolling a is bad attitude because of huge losses. Which will happen again!! Your apology, should include 'you wont do it again'.
    Didnt see that in there.
    Making others pay for compulsions in Chat, is not a one time thing, with gamblers like that, in my experience.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast