Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66414.03

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    There are 2 separate types of posts here - those that talk about his behavior (yet to see anything positive), and those that say "He's a good guy because HE PAID ME BACK". People are SUPPOSED to pay you back, that's why it's a loan.

This place has been way better off the last few days.
    most important post in this thread. . . . . Is there anyone alive out there!? - YouTube
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Veteran
    I never liked him because he was always asking for stakes... If you are really that good, why do you constantly need more cash to play? And why give up half of your profits when you do actually win? I could almost see if it was a big main event and everyone pooled together to enter someone in a tourney for thousands, but he was asking for lunch money on a daily basis.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDogsRMyHomies View Post
    Ive been away for a few days so I was pleasantly suprised to see this kid is banned. I dont chat often , but was in there one day and he was bragging that he snagged a 15 yr old as a 20 yr old. Naturally I was disgusted. I brought it up in and ppl rallied behind him in his defense. I havent entered chat since. I said then and there I dont want be a member of any "community" that has ppl like him as members.
    I hope you are not gonna leave, cause Zab is cleaning things up, for the most part there are really good people here
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Quote Originally Posted by KPtoken420 View Post
    I never liked him because he was always asking for stakes... If you are really that good, why do you constantly need more cash to play? And why give up half of your profits when you do actually win? I could almost see if it was a big main event and everyone pooled together to enter someone in a tourney for thousands, but he was asking for lunch money on a daily basis.
    he actually made a lot of people a fair amount of money actually, his problem was that he haited freerolling and didnt have the funds to deposit so he got staked
    there is a reason he was referred to as dbeg tho lol
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    I hope you are not gonna leave, cause Zab is cleaning things up, for the most part there are really good people here
    if he was gunna leave he would have done it by now :/
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Dude is a chump!!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    he sucks, never let him back in

I don't know the whole story, so just my opinion. Everyone has bad days, Everyone has bad beats, and everyone has losing days at poker, but that does not give anyone the right to talk to people and treat them the way he did, and some of the remarks that were made about other users daughters and underage women were just uncalled for, no matter what the reason.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Im too new to the site to have a valid opinion about this I think, but from an "outsiders" point of view, if what he has said crossed the line multiple times AND he has scammed anyone in the past, why is it a question should he be allowed back or not? Seems like an obvious no.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345