Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63355.4

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Solid No. This isn't just a one week thing - being in a bad mood, trolling, begging, lying and even the arrogance is forgiveable; talking about lewd sexual acts with underage girls, insulting members children for no reason, etc. is shit that should never happen regardless of mood. His extremes are out of hand - he's had enough problems in his run here that there's no reason to believe he'll change.
    like i said in chat, never had a problem with him until he started all that nasty talk in chat, that is crazy, i thought this was a POKER forum, it has turned in to DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA and nothing much about POKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Seasoned Veteran
    oh, yeah he was the guy going around begging for points.. beggers and bums,, go sleep under a bridge, ive got no time for you

correct...the drama needs to end....when that happens it spreads and people tend to walk away.....this isn't suppose to be a battleground "only on the felt" ....if people would just sit back n really see the big picture they should be lucky bc there is no other site that gives away cash and has good people here "esp myself" duhh I kid I kid....haha....yea the stuff needs to end bc at the end of the day people are ruining it....when they leave prizepool drops...that means less cash being given out....

So he's bubbling people now bragging about trolling the BCP tournament last night and all his shit talking. Even in his "Im sorry emo state" it's clear he's never gonna change. This classless POS should be banned for life.

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    So he's bubbling people now bragging about trolling the BCP tournament last night and all his shit talking. Even in his "Im sorry emo state" it's clear he's never gonna change. This classless POS should be banned for life.
    could you supply screenshot of this?

I don't wanna out my source. If I really need to I will.

would you contact me bubble

JBD
    This piece of trash dont belong here...moody, big mouth and has a thing for youngsters....
    Kick rocks creep!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JBD View Post
    This piece of trash dont belong here...moody, big mouth and has a thing for youngsters....
    Kick rocks creep!!!!
    I think this is the general consensus

lets just keep it cordial guys!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast