Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64284.24

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pokersanta,com

thats what i told bandit too, zab, just ignore th at guy and forget about him. he mite be gone soon anyways

Banned
    cause there all pissed at me cause i wont leak any passwords and there trying to make me look bad.
    and the site that caused all of this bull shit is abcpoquer cause i will not give any of there members any passwords and cause i got a bunch of there members bannded for leaking frc passwords,
    been have a very hard time with this.
    i dont leak passwords and i dont think it is right at all.
    its just not right to leak a pass or post other sites passwords.

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    You know, I dont think this thread is really about poker santa, I think its about ur problems pokerbandit. Now I don't really know you at all, but I have seen horrible stuff about you posted all over the place. PO now included. It seems the more you talk, the deeper you go. People seem to see how bothered you are and toss wood on top of the fire.

If I were you I would just ignore it, and show the online poker world that you're not these horrible things, by the way you act, not what you write. I don't think you are ever gonna be able to type yourself out of this one. Just some helpful advice.

Banned
    it's not pokerbandt, i had same problems with pokersanta owner is a she lol ! just because we play a lot of surveys we get called pw thieves...i played pokersanta the other night she ask me why i shared pw when i was preregistered ! now how can i share pw if i am preregistered? she kept asking me over and over why i shared pw and said was it zab here at pokerowned i said go ask him yourself! i told her take me off her list i don't need shit like that and defintely don't need her pw's she's jealous of pokerowned and freerollchamp all she talks about is someone from these sites stealing her pw's ! sorry about the spelling lmao was in a hurry RollingNow prolly not the right place but how can i change my ftp id in profile i put my feltstars in ftp id ...
    Last edited by 0ldmanreefer; 03-05-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Seasoned Veteran
    yeah, the surveys give 0 points, wtf is the shi.t.

i did a survey yesterday and your fkin system dont register me in nothing

Master Sergeant
    im not gonna say to much about it bandit but your past of pw leaking is catching up to you whether or not you are still leaking.. our past eventually haunts us sometimes..

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    God pokerbandit, you bitch and complain, you make it seem like you're so bothered by this, but oh god, there's no way you can turn down a freeroll.

PokerOwned Pro
    i havent been to the site but the freerolls are small and i find a way to get the pw

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah i went to this site and was like wtf is up with this then i tried to email the site and they told me to go suck a Dick

PokerOwned Master
    yeah man i understand what u feel like.. this site does that also.. im missing so many freaking points

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast