Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

TOOK this long to find the cat, in airport...

cat is a living thing lost in airport for 2 months,,, now u know what happens when ur luggage is lost somewhere LOLOL)).... Jack the cat found alive at JFK
    Karen Pasco

Jack the cat, lost at JFK airport for two months, has been found alive and healthy.
    By Harriet Baskas, msnbc.com contributor
    Jack the cat, at large at John F. Kennedy International Airport since escaping from his cage in the American Airlines baggage claim area two months ago, has been found.

The cat got loose in the airline baggage center at JFK on Aug. 25, after Karen Pasco checked Jack and another cat in as cargo. A day later, parts of the airport were shut down in preparation for Tropical Storm Irene.

Since then, more than 16,000 Facebook fans of Jack the Cat is Lost in AA Baggage at JFK have been following search efforts that have included at least two Jack the Cat Awareness days, a pet Amber Alert and the hiring of a pet detective.

"I'm relieved and happy that Jack has been found," Pasco said. "He needs some time to get back in health after the ordeal, but is in good hands with the vets who are taking care of him."

On Tuesday night, American Airlines announced the good news on Facebook:

“American Airlines is happy to announce that Jack the Cat has been found safe and well at JFK airport. American's team of airport employees have been focused on the search effort since Jack escaped on August 25, 2011. Jack was found in the customs room and was immediately taken by team members to a local veterinarian. The vet has advised that Jack is doing well at present.”

Bonnie Folz, a New York-based search coordinator, saw Jack last night. "It was great to know it’s him and to know he’s safe," she told msnbc.com. "He looked fabulous to me. His eyes are big and beautiful and bright, although he’s lost some weight and he needs some grooming. He’s on IV and is having some tests to make sure he’s OK.”

American Airlines said once Jack is ready to travel, the airline will fly him to California to be reunited with his owner.

In a report of the incident filed with the Department of Transportation and included in the Air Travel Consumer Report issued this month, American Airlines reported that, “The clerk responsible for transporting the kennels to the FIS area loaded one kennel on top of another, and while the kennels were stationary and waiting to be loaded on the aircraft, the kennel positioned on the top fell to the ground. The impact of the fall caused the kennel to separate and the cat escaped.”

More stories you might like:

•Halloween festivals worth the trip
    •Boo! 4 spooky museum exhibits
    •Traveler gets 'personal' note on TSA card
    Find more by Harriet Baskas on Stuck at The Airport.com and follow her on Twitter.
    .Browse: featured, american-airlines, harriet-baskas, jack-the-cat.older

That's some interesting story haha ^^
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Awww! I'm so glad they found the poor little feller. (0= I LOVE CATS! I could've found him a long time ago... because I am a Cat Whisperer 8P
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.