Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

Pokerowned Hall of Fame

So baseball just nominated my boy Maddox to Hof and I figure po been around long enough to have its own Hof, so I gametime74 nominate Potfan to the Hof of pokerowned, currently leader of all time wins and top 5 in all time money won. Congratulation Potfan you are the first nominee of the pokerowned Hof. Takes 5 votes to get in this prestigious club lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    So baseball just nominated my boy Maddox to Hof and I figure po been around long enough to have its own Hof, so I gametime74 nominate Potfan to the Hof of pokerowned, currently leader of all time wins and top 5 in all time money won. Congratulation Potfan you are the first nominee of the pokerowned Hof. Takes 5 votes to get in this prestigious club lol
    +1 for potfan. I have played with him a lot outside of po and he knows what he is doing.

+1 for Erik, he definitely deserves Hall of Fame status -- 187 fool!!
    Last edited by NateVest; 01-11-2014 at 09:03 AM.

I was doing a side job today and now I am getting ready for my real job lol and I glanced at PO and saw this thread, so I too nominate POTO!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

i think you guys are mistaken pot for POKE!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    po hall of fame... lol there are actually some worthy players.. but what an accoloade!

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by astub1975 View Post
    po hall of fame... lol there are actually some worthy players.. but what an accoloade!
    I am going to do a hall of fame game courtesy of me I want to see the best of po go at it for once, more than likely client game for 10 or 20k winner takes all. As long as zab ok it all for fun and giving back a little

Oh man...well congrats. Hopefully someday I'll be in the Hall of Fame. Not doing too hot in the freerolls though, seems as if I keep getting busted out when I have the best hand on the flop haha

I would like to go ahead and take a moment to nominate wagon for PO lifetime achievement award!
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned God
    I guess everyone would know the nominees and winners considering they're already on the leaderboards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast