Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    lot of undue slander going on here, regarding Lock I didn't wait a week to email them, although I may have waited a week to tell anyone. My reasons are clearly stated here SOLUTIONS to the Mich / Prawney thing - Page 12

also, dpad, I am not nor have I ever been on govt aid, my personal life is none of anyones business, but if you must know, I am an unemployed printer, I worked in the printing industry for over 20 yrs, and other jobs before that since I was 16yrs old, although I am not retired, right now, my wife has a comfortable job. I don't have to lie cheat and steal to get by. Like some ex-cons I've heard of.

im not going to get into a shit talking war with you unless your re modded. but i doubt it, u cant even man up and admit you were wrong. Keep letting your wife make your money and pay for you kids food. Real man you are
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

OK all these thread are pretty stupid. This is not Mich camp vs Prawney camp. If it were, the Mich camp would lose neways.

Mich. You state that as a poker player you have a right to report wat you feel is collusion or abuse. This I agree with. But, you chose to make it PO'd matter by bragging about it here. As a Mod here, it was a 'dick' move, plain and simple. But, beyond that if you feel that way truly, why are you saying you did not report his Juicy account? I mean really either you do believe what you did was right and take ownership of it all, or you don't believe in your 'beliefs' and admit that reporting the lock account was wrong as well?

I've heard about this to no end, and both sides have PM'd zab to death. Let the man decide what to do, and let the chips fall where they will.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Dpad all you DO is shit talk. Your last comment was just talk...lol.

Cookies, I didnt brag about it here, vito asked what happened, and I told him in one brief comment. IF that is bragging then you need a dictionary.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Zab
    Thread Closed
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456