Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Last edited by Zab; 07-21-2013 at 09:03 PM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Zab
    I told everyone what happened last night.. Many times..

I asked Prawney and Michman stop arguing (several times over the course of several weeks), they are here to fix problems, not create them.

They didn't stop, they took their beef to the public chat.. I can't have that.

I gave them both a time out while I evaluate everything.

Now as far as Michman turning in dpadgett1 on Lock poker (And your assumption that he did for Juicy), I don't know what to say to that. I asked why he did it, he had his reasons. It's not something I would have ever done, ever.. It also put a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE target on his back (forever). It's just something that wasn't necessary in my opinion, but to each his own.

Now here's my problem.. Michman is a GREAT mod.. Between him and Poof, there are no better ones as far as helping the community, new members, old members who have issues.. Hands down, him and Poof are the best..

So where does that leave me? What am I supposed to do.. I have 2 mods that clearly hate each other.. 1 very long term Mod and 1 that is a great help.. However, the great help mod actually hurt a member, financially..

So again, what am I to do.
    Last edited by Zab; 07-21-2013 at 10:28 AM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post

I asked Prawney and Michman stop arguing, they are here to fix problems, not create them.

Now as far as Michman turning in dpadgett1 on Lock poker (And your assumption that he did for Juicy), I don't know what to say to that. I asked why he did it, he had his reasons. It's not something I would have ever done, ever.. It also put a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE target on his back (forever). It's just something that wasn't necessary in my opinion, but to each his own.

Now here's my problem.. Michman is a GREAT mod.. Between him and Poof, there are no better ones as far as helping the community, new members, old members who have issues.. Hands down, him and Poof are the best..

So where does that leave me? What am I supposed to do.. I have 2 mods that clearly hate each other.. 1 very long term Mod and 1 that is a great help.. However, the great help mod actually hurt a member, financially..

i havent spoken to prawns, but mich has made it quite clear if u reinstate prawns he wont mod again, which in my opinion doesnt help his cause,, its a toughy if you reinstate either/both of them

they don goofed up
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post
    wat in the fk is this thread? none of you know what happened? Now that everythings done and over with I can clue the rest of you PO members in on who Michman really is.

The scumbag emailed both lock and juicy while i had money on both accounts to telll them i was multi accounting. Ill be able to get my accounts back but I have to jump thru verification hoops with my girlfriend and a friend.

Michman is like a wannabe Paul Blart. Acts like hes the poker police, what I do on my OWN time is none of his concern.

2 weeks ago he did it to lock, and then bragged about it to the mods in mod chat because hes a snake.

the guy doesnt work for a living, he collects gov aid and sits on here all day trying to police people like me who are opinionated and also very cocky.

I might not have the best personality traits, but one of them I do have is str8 up honesty. Im probably the most honest mother fucker here about all the shit that I have done. He still doesnt have the balls to come talk to ME about it.

so for all of you that think u know mich man and are suchhhh good friends with him, u might wanna think twice.

and its funny u askin ppl to PM Zab about MICH LOL i had twice as many people PM Zab about me and also about Mich being the WORST mod on here.

mods are here to keep the peace not start the fight.

he started a war, Zab ended it. ( i had no choice in the matter)

its done, and over with.

move on and realize the guy is a piece of shit.

simple as that
    I personally have had no problems with MichMan, but someone emailing poker sites and getting accounts locked seems kinda of bad. From my understanding Prawney was in the middle of this whole thing too!! And I personally have had any problems with him either. But i have seen a lot of people have problems with both!! So i feel Zab needs to take a good look at both of them!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    I personally have had no problems with MichMan, but someone emailing poker sites and getting accounts locked seems kinda of bad. From my understanding Prawney was in the middle of this whole thing too!!
    I am trying to remain as neutral as possible, but I do feel the need to correct any wrong statements, the only way Prawney was in the middle was saying that it was none of our business and wrong which then was blown out of proportion and led to other issues.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow crazy shit! Two mods that hate each other! Well they both have been cool to me so I dont wanna see either go!

PokerOwned Demi-God

I asked Prawney and Michman stop arguing (several times over the course of several weeks), they are here to fix problems, not create them.

i totally agree, being helpful to most but targeting others is not a good MOD! I don't envy you ZAB but i know you will do the right thing!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Zab
    you know what this reminds me of...

team.jpg
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

you know what this reminds me of...

team.jpg
    well done zab...what little respect i had for u...vanished
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I am trying to remain as neutral as possible, but I do feel the need to correct any wrong statements, the only way Prawney was in the middle was saying that it was none of our business and wrong which then was blown out of proportion and led to other issues.
    sorry Pooffy i said from my understanding (hear say). i was tryin to stay neutral myself. cause l like i said i have not personally had any problems from either
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast